- Supply detailed information including Author, Title, Publisher, and ISBN, if available. If you believe a newer edition might be available, indicate which edition you prefer.
- (Please be aware that if you choose an old edition, we may have difficulty finding enough, if any, books to supply your class.)
- Be sure to indicate if the text is Required, Optional, or Choice Between Items Listed.
- If you have No Text Required for your class, indicate it on the adoption form.
- (Please note: We need information on every section.)
- When adopting Course Packets, provide detailed information such as:
- New Course Pack
- Use existing Course Pack
- Revising old Course Pack
- We need a proof ready copy for printing, and citations on each item included for checking copyrights.
- (Please note: Some copyright approvals can take up to 8 weeks)
- Notify your Textbook Buyer for any additions or changes to your adoptions. Forms can be faxed or emailed to us for prompt service.
- Our deadline for adoption forms are set to provide us adequate time to purchase as many used copies as possible through Buyback and other Wholesale programs.
We are the only university-owned Bookstore. Purchases made through us financially support the university programs, faculty and staff.
We are your official Missouri State Bookstore.
Thank you for your support!