More Flexibility. More Reasons To Buy At The Bookstore
- No matter when you ordered, you have two weeks from the start of regular 16-week semesters to return your books for a full refund
- Summer Session students have one week from the start of classes to receive a a full refund
- If you buy it from us and it is not what you need, we will give you a refund or exchange with the product
- If your professor changes the materials, we will exchange them
- If you drop your class before 1st Census, we will offer you a refund
Note: You must have your receipt and packages must be unopened for a full refund.
Starting Dates You Can Charge Purchases to Your Student Account
Spring Semester | December 1st
Summer Semester | May 1st
Fall Semester | August 1st
More Options. More Ways to Save.
- Auto Access Program–Provides "Day One" digital access to student course materials through Blackboard account. Materials are charged to your student account when you register for classes. Students can opt out within the first 2 weeks of classes.
- Digital Books through VitalSource
- Homework Manager–(i.e., MindTap, My Math Lab, Connect, Vantage)
- Rent your books
- Return them at the end of the semester
- Unbound book with or without access code
- Purchase gently used textbook at lower prices than new textbooks