Alumni & Graduation
Order Graduation Regalia
Honors cordons/Honors Stoles are not provided by the Bookstore and will be provided by the University at Hammons Student Center, on the day of Commencement. Honor Cords are only provided at the Ceremony and are available for pick up when you arrive at the Arena and check-in at Hammons Student Center for your Commencement ceremony. Visit the Registrar for more information about receiving your Scholastic Honors Cords.
Regalia & Announcements Ordering Information
- You can purchase a Masters & Undergraduate cap, gown, and tassel from the Bookstore in-store or online.
- Graduation Announcements can be shipped to your home address.
- Please allow 10-15 business days for announcement production and delivery time.
- If you are not able to attend the Graduation Celebration, you can still purchase a cap, gown, and tassel.
- Faculty & Staff: Contact Karen Foster in the PSU Administration Office, PSU 401 with Faculty & Staff regalia questions or concerns.
On Graduation Day, caps, gowns, stoles, and tassels are also sold at the Commencement Ceremony Check-in Hammons Student Center, one hour prior to your ceremony.
How To Wear Your Cap & Gown
Fall Grad Fair 2023
When: Oct 4 & 5 2023
Where: will be located inside of the MSU Bookstore
Grad Fair: The One-Stop Shop for Graduation
Grad Fair is the one-stop shop for everything a student needs to check out before they graduate at Missouri State. BearGrads can check out their Post Grad options, ask campus departments questions, learn about Alumni Perks, network, enjoy snacks, win prizes, and more! Grad Fair is also the first opportunity for BearGrads to buy their cap and gown.
Thank you to all of our past Grad Fair Sponsors!
- The Coffee Ethic
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Springfield
- Chartwells Dining Services
- Herff Jones: Custom Graduation Frames, Rings, Announcements, and more
- Missouri State Parking and Transportation Services
- The Plaster Student Union
- The Missouri State Bookstore
After Grad Fair, BearGrads will be able to buy their cap and gown online and in-store until the first day of the following semester.