Alumni & Graduation
Students receiving their bachelor's degree are required to wear a maroon cap and gown with a maroon and white tassel. Bachelor's regalia is not available for rent.
Students receiving their master's or specialist degree are required to wear a black cap, a gown (which has different sleeves from a bachelor's gown), an all-maroon tassel, and a velveteen hood in the color of their degree. Master's regalia is not available for rent.
Those receiving their doctorate degree will wear a black doctoral robe, a velvet hood, a gold tassel, and a velveteen hood in the color of their degree. Doctorate regalia is not available for rent.
Shop for Graduation
- Purchase your cap and gown at the bookstore or online.
- Announcements can be shipped to your home address. Please allow 10-15 business days for announcement production and delivery time.
- If you are not able to attend the Graduation Celebration, you can still purchase a cap and gown at the bookstore.
- On Graduation Day, caps and gowns are sold at Hammons Student Center, one hour prior to your ceremony.
- Pay by credit card, check, cash or by student charge at the bookstore.
- All orders must be paid in full when order is placed.